holy shit: Marine kills Karate dude

sounds like the guy was a crazy shitbag

but seriously...murdering him and throwing him in a dumpster?

how the fuck can you be proud of that

And they got away with this shit?

Perhaps not for long. Bobby Joe Blythe (the "sensei") recently decided posting this vid was a good idea. He tried to take it down after getting a lot of negative comments, but of course it was much too late by that point. Bullshido and other sites are crusading, the police are getting bombarded with calls, as is the USMC (it appears the assailant and teacher were active duty at the time of the murder). I'm guessing everyone involved is about to get fucked.

Thats pretty fucked up. I have been in fights where guys have been hurt pretty bad like that but not someone with a mental problem. Usually its redneck military like these jackasses who get the beat down.

:sunny:

He's clearly not all there and wasn't fighting seriously, but he was way better than the wanna-be badass marine.

Every one of those people involved should be get life sentences. Stomping his head/neck when he's clearly out of it? What the fuck. That's nothing short of murder.

sad part is retarded dude was winning at first

karate -1

retard -2

Yeah, I get the feeling that he could have won if he really wanted. And maybe if he wasn't messed up in the head. He obviously did have some real training, that first attack came out of nowhere and he blocked it easily.

what;s even more fucked up is how calm everyone was after he stomped his skull in.

Just take him out back.....it's like it wasn't the first time something like that happened.

Yeah, I get the feeling that he could have won if he really wanted. And maybe if he wasn't messed up in the head. He obviously did have some real training, that first attack came out of nowhere and he blocked it easily.

ok no

but they both looked stupid

except one guy was innocently retarded the other guy is just dumb

Yep. He "took" many hits for ~130lb dude without really a problem. No average, everyday person could take a knee/kick/punch to the stomach like that from someone with experience.

Back