Holy Shit, I get to go to Bamboozlefest for FREE!

Apeman

Veteran X
Awesome.

dissent01's employer recently had a contest, aaaaaand he won. The prize is 2 tickets to the bamboozle. air fare, hotel, and tickets to the show. This is great for me, since I just happen to be broke right now.

Anybody else going?

list of bands

No, and that lineup illustrates pretty well why I don't like going to music festivals. Bunch of shit I've never heard of or don't like and then maybe three bands I'd actually want to see. Fuck that.

No, and that lineup illustrates pretty well why I don't like going to music festivals. Bunch of shit I've never heard of or don't like and then maybe three bands I'd actually want to see. Fuck that.

not liking music festivals is pretty silly

it's worth it because it's completely free, and I get to see The Bouncing Souls, The Street Dogs, Anti-Flag, The motherfucking Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Less Than Jake, Streetlight Manifesto, and hang out with them. Not to mention I get to find Ludo and Story of the Year and beat them up for being retarded and the bands to represent my city's music. Fuckers. and all those retards that wear eyeliner.

edit: LOL Tokio Hotel. ha

Last edited:
people who get angry over music because they believe their own preference and taste on the matter is so much more sophisticated and evolved than everyone elses are funny, in a pathetic kind of way

Or you could go to broaden your musical tastes. You'd be surprised how many bands you'll like out of 100, especially when you've only ever heard of 3 of them.

it's worth it because it's completely free, and I get to see The Bouncing Souls, The Street Dogs, Anti-Flag, The motherfucking Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Less Than Jake, Streetlight Manifesto, and hang out with them. Not to mention I get to find Ludo and Story of the Year and beat them up for being retarded and the bands to represent my city's music. Fuckers. and all those retards that wear eyeliner.

edit: LOL Tokio Hotel. ha

Sweet, you can listen to bands that have not been relevant since the 90's.

good music is good music. Actually, Anti-Flag just came through here with the Street Dogs. I like their new album, they're getting more musical with it.

Back