[holy fuk] lg g3

Last edited:
put your screen on full brightness and use the phone for a little while. After some time ahs passed, you will get a warning that you must lower the brightness or your phone will shut off because of the heat.

been using g3 since release day

that has happened exactly once

overblown issue

I want one. Why do you need your screen on full brightness? 60-70 percent is fine mostly.

I want a G3 pretty badly, but not enough to get rid of G2 as it's still a fucking awesome phone. I'll likely get the G4 because I've fallen in love with knock-on and back buttons.

And battery life. Dat battery life

i have, several times - especially when i started hearing similar reports. doesn't do anything but shit awesomeness. sry

that being said, even in direct sunlight you don't need anything close to 100% brightness to see the screen perfectly.

Try it. The overheating issues with this phone are pretty widespread.

yeah, except its not widespread. And you can turn off the message entirely using the secret menu if it bothers you that much.

AT&T: 3845#*850#
Sprint: 5689#*990#
T-Mobile: 3845#*851#
Verizon Wireless: ##228378
International Models: 3845#*855#

Oh well.. enjoy. I do wonder though, how much more power does a 4k display use than a 1080p one? The resolution of that phone just seems to be borderline comical to me.

I want one. Why do you need your screen on full brightness? 60-70 percent is fine mostly.

I want a G3 pretty badly, but not enough to get rid of G2 as it's still a fucking awesome phone. I'll likely get the G4 because I've fallen in love with knock-on and back buttons.

And battery life. Dat battery life
Ya dat battery life

Even this giant phone is going strong after the shit iPhones and the s5 is dead. I typically have 30-40% left at the end of the day and I'm not a light user.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Back