holy crap the library owns

FOURSTAR_X said:
what kind of music do you like? just intrested...
Most anything from classical to metal, excluding rap, which I absolutely can't stand.

I recognize that jazz takes talent to play, but none has ever really struck a chord (ho ho ho) with me. :shrug:

Kurayami said:
Most anything from classical to metal, excluding rap, which I absolutely can't stand.

I recognize that jazz takes talent to play, but none has ever really struck a chord (ho ho ho) with me. :shrug:

thats cool, i really got into classical a while ago after listen to punk alot. do you like ska? ill send you a song by catch 22 which is like jazz on acid, really cool stuff

ugly monkey said:
i like the music derived from my pelvis slapping against kurayami's flabby ass while my dick churns his poop to butter
I think that you have me confused with the fat underaged girls that dump you for being a loser and make you cry to internet friends on IRC, Scott.

ugly monkey said:
i like the music derived from my pelvis slapping against kurayami's flabby ass while my dick churns his poop to butter

babahwhahaa i duno that made me laught, say hi to your bro for me i miss him :(

FOURSTAR_X said:
thats cool, i really got into classical a while ago after listen to punk alot. do you like ska? ill send you a song by catch 22 which is like jazz on acid, really cool stuff
What's it called?

smooth jazz blows

greg adams is good...
ellis... the blind piano player is good

and that band with eddie valentine as teh drummer ;/

my home town library has new release dvds, vhs, cds, etc. i know they used to have games too but i haven't checked in a long time. schaumburg township district library, second largest public library in the state :shrug:

oh wow they have Matrix 1 and Reloaded and Animatrix. they do get new release shit :p

Kurayami said:
What's it called?

i think its So Cold - Catch 22

you might not find it on kazaa cus its on their new cd which came out on tuesday i think, its a good cd

edit, you can PM me in irc or on AIM for it

IRC = Ahemuro
AIM= ObjectSk8erDavid

Kurayami said:
What's it called?

DON'T DO IT. Ska is horrible. It's like pop punk with trumpets.

It's also misrepresentative, since the music is sparky but the lyrics are about the typical teenage depression shit.

dommy said:
DON'T DO IT. Ska is horrible. It's like pop punk with trumpets.

It's also misrepresentative, since the music is sparky but the lyrics are about the typical teenage depression shit.

im weird, i don't listen to the lyrics at all, i only listen to the musicc

my band is all music right now, we don't even have lyrics to any of our songs but im in love with it sounds great

oh and by the way

how come the library can distribute music without getting owned by the riaa anyways

Back