Holy [Bug] squashing batman!

It's monday. Irritant got into the office and they asked him how the bug logging was going. He said "shazbot" and started sweeping bugs!

:p

JK. Good stuff guys. Glad to see all this being adressed directly so we can move on to yapping about other things!

I doubt that killing bugs in software is more fun than killing them in real life. Good work!

I can vouch fer that...

I once totalled a keyboard with my forehead in frustration while bug chasing in AI routens.

It's yucky, boring, and totally ungratifying work... until you kill the bug and start jumping up and down screaming like a smack-tard.

(Don't even tell me you guys in the office don't know what I'm talking about ;) )

I'm usually really good at making bugs, but even better at finding them in someone elses code. My own code, i never find them, until i look over it a bunch and there's one extra space or something :( then again i never do much more than simple mirc scripts and the like :D

It's Tuesday here because Monday was a public holiday - Labor Day :)

I looked at the bugs on the weekend but I can't log 'em for home. Knew I'd be doing a fair bit of bug logging this morning...

Back