Hockey mom goes apeshit

how is this automatically a New Yorker? i dont see anywhere on the youtube link where it says that.. could EASILY be a jersey whore

I played hockey up in canada all my life and parents flip out all the time. I cant count the number of times parents were fighting in the stands and wanting to fight the other team, some people take it waaay to seriously.

whys she pissed at the guy for fighting her son? she should be pissed at her son for getting his ass beat on

I think it's actually Pennsylvania, as I see a Holy Family University banner, which is in Philly, or just outside of it anyway.

Although I'm sure there are a few unis with a similar name most likely.

to be honest, and not that i didn't find that disturbing and comical, but that was absolutely nothing compared to shit you see in arenas

I played hockey up in canada all my life and parents flip out all the time. I cant count the number of times parents were fighting in the stands and wanting to fight the other team, some people take it waaay to seriously.

:signed:

And it sounds more like a gf then a mom!

i saw some junior game once and dude got completely owned against the boards while not paying attention so his old man jumped on the ice and tried to beat up the other player. tragic

Back