[HION] Preggers

I knew a girl who used to wank her horse off. It always made me think she would be up for anything, but she never wanked me tho :(

I knew a girl who used to wank her horse off. It always made me think she would be up for anything, but she never wanked me tho :(

Any time you have "breeding programs" for large animals.. think how difficult it would be to transport a horse across the country, or around the world, just so it can 'plant its seed'. Now think that we have the technology to just send the seed instead. Now think that there's some poor bastard out there whose job it is to extract it.

That's different, they use a thing like a supersized fleshlight. Nice work if you can get it I suppose.

She just did it cos it was a stallion (obv) and helped to calm it down when it got over excited.

i hope k8 is pregnant with manyaks babby so she can unhandcuff herself from my life and stop obsessing about me on SA or parodying me on twitter

stand by ur man u dumb murderous bitch leave me the fuck alone

That's different, they use a thing like a supersized fleshlight. Nice work if you can get it I suppose.

She just did it cos it was a stallion (obv) and helped to calm it down when it got over excited.

Oh well, yeah.. she's just a farmyard skank, in that case ;)

Maybe you should have tried acting over excited.

A horse is pretty high of the ground, does she bend over an elevated object, or does she somehow take the horse face on, wrapping herself around it's groin? Maybe the horse is trained to get down on it's knees or something?

Can someone from Arkensauce please explain?

Probably her husband likes a bit of horse dick too?

I'm pretty sure Catherine the Great had a harness made up to suspend her in the optimal horse cock to vag position.

They will all deny it nowadays tho as if people never fucked horses. I bet they were all at it, just like dragons do with cars in the modern age.

Back