Hi-Rez Studios new game

they did make a change in the most recent patch that does seem sort of lame...you can't damage the siege engine until its in your castle walls. before you could damage it before it arrived.

i didn't play enough before this patch (just 1 game) to really know the difference, but it does seem weird to me

edit: also I have 2 more keys for this...who wants them? i will pm the key to the first two people that want one

editedit: turns out i had 3 invites. 1 has been used, 2 remain. i just need your email address.

Last edited:
Sorta, The CEO did come into money at some point in his life, but always has been into developing games since Atari. Very down to earth guy. I have had a chance to meet a lot of the HiRez employees one on one and think they are all pretty cool. This community just hates on em because Tribes.

I have been their Twich mod since TA days and have been invited to the Smite launch tourney, World Championship last year, and just got invited to this years. They put on one hell of a party for the players, employees and me, lol.
Smite is doing very well for them. Not sure how Paladins will play out.

Happy, you went to the wrong streamer, he is so BM, and the bans fly in his chat so often its not even funny. He does had tons of followers and subs, I dont know why, it hurts to watch his stream.

I cant help you getting unbanned from that one, not sure you would even want to be anyway, lol. But most other HiRez popular game streams I am a mod in and can help ya out. Just see Stoenr.

its not about tribes for me, its that theyre a poser company that just posers other games... not just in the blizzard vs warhammer way either, have you seen the OW vs paladins heroes.

as for tribes, owning the IP is irrelevent, anyone can make their own tribes... its their problem if they do a shit job or not... lookin at you midair.

imo Hirez's biggest failure is not taking anything seriously enough

from random bans with no appeal system or proof, the empty promises, the flippant attitude, calling the community 'salty' and making jokes at their expense, always referring to their entire userbase as 'nerds' (i'm looking at you, mamacita), prioritizing new guns over bugfixes, the whole 'PTS' hype still not resulting in ANY changes to live, the absolutely shit servers that have only gotten worse over the years

and then when confronted about it, instead of being earnest and apologizing or taking peoples concerns seriously, they double down on the douche factor, put on 12 pairs of shades and laugh

hirez is alot like dubai... free money thrown at a complex concept run by simpletons resulting in some bizarro world frankenstein instead.

ive had the launcher sitting on my computer for a month now, still cant make it actually install the game.

probably removing it. meh. :S

they are making bank with smite. its also on xbox and releasing soon on ps4

and i believe they are now owned by a chinese company

Back