hey thursday

i saw em on conan thanksgiving night and they were awful.

i even kinda like their new album.. it's not nearly as good as "full collapse", but it's still decent.

but it's obvious they're just not the band they used to be.. they've definitely lost their fire

really sad, i saw them live a few years back and they were really great

i dont really watch TV. let alone one of the many talk shows.

new thursday isnt as good, but still better then alot of mainstream crap thats out there.

SniperOmega said:
dont watch conan.. but thursday is a good band, saw em live twise (when they werent big)

I saw them in jersey with my bro... I felt so out of place :)

there were only like 200 people at a small club i saw em play at.. before i even heard half thier songs.. they're not bad

Their cover of sigur ros (Ne' Batteri (No way that's fucking spelled right)) isn't half bad actually. But other then that, I'm not a big fan.

SniperOmega said:
there were only like 200 people at a small club i saw em play at.. before i even heard half thier songs.. they're not bad

where?

I think the club I went to see them was called smash

Untitled 4? They did a couple.

But if you're talking about the scene where he's falling, that's the one, and yea, it's what got me into them. Such a great fuckin' song. Their amazing live as well. Best show I've ever seen.

To bad Jonsi is gay :disgust:

Sniper, where'd you get your sig? Was wondering if there's any more of stuff like that (Airtoons style stuff, which is always funny)

yeah, i remember hearing their full collapse cd.. it stuck in my head for a while. but the performance i just saw on conan was god-awful.

Bane Grievver said:
Sniper, where'd you get your sig? Was wondering if there's any more of stuff like that (Airtoons style stuff, which is always funny)
its from the movie FightClub. just one flyer kinda thing with the evacuation routes and stuff, but all funny/messedup

mindj, i saw them over in a small place in hollywood

Back