hey MICHIGAN STATE

veorx

I traded my soul for this title
Veteran XV
3 TIMES IN A ROW

its like being a national champion all over again, without the blackout drunkness..wild parties..rushing franklin..tearing down road signs.. police with tazers

almost as sweet

GO HEELS

Last edited:
hey man, im a unc fan too

but you're kind of a douchebag, and i hear you used to be into duke

dont make me post pics from me playing ball in the deandome when i was a porky 12 year old to prove this

It happens....outplayed again on a night with poor shooting. See you in March making a push for the Final Four again.

since youre a jaguars fan, im gonna go ahead and assume that you know very little about sports ;)

duke and unc fan :lol:

edit: veorx, whats the deal man?

Last edited:
heels contested a lot more shots than i was expecting against a team like msu - was a good thing to see even though it's obviously early

university-of-north-carolina-logo.jpg

veorx is a unc, duke, and nc state fan all at the same time. No joke.

i have never, ever liked nc state. i grew up a duke fan, but go to carolina. i can quote michael jordan, the greatest basketball player of all time, who said in his hall of fame acceptance speech "I hated carolina before I went there"

suck my fucking cock if you cant understand that

go heels

I hate absolutely zero respect for veorx. He used to be a Duke fan and now he is an UNC fan. Not cool.

I dislike both teams, and I dislike fairweather fans even more.

yea the next time i give a fuck about the respect you hold for a random person on the internet ill shit in a bag and leave it under your mattress.

there are many examples of people pulling for one team and switching due to affiliation. it happens.

NATIONAL CHAMPION BITCHASS

Last edited:
You don't have my e-respect!

Fuck Duke. I hate them more than any other team in the world, both collegiate and professional.

(They look good this year. :()

Breaking news: It's December 1st and no one gives a fuck about college basketball.

People will start caring near the end of February

Back