Hey...ICFire........

lcp+accuracy.JPG

Most Ignored: Dweasel (328);absent (106);beltaine1 (77);naptown (67);ZooL (56);StapleMammal1 (49);caelum (47);Dare (41);Spxnge (34);

oh and by the by, I've not had anyone on ignore for a long time.

Last edited:
what makes you think I haven't seen trailer park boys?

You have a problem or a complex or something...I didn't say anything relating to what you just said.
I didn't say you haven't seen it or that you have seen it. I didn't say SHIT about you seeing it. Perhaps you're mind is jumping to conclusions.

I have zero expectations from you.

none.

I do, because I think your racism is stupid and keeps you the same as what you protest?

That you have been free to do as you please to this point in your entire life, that your race has also.

...and blacks have, to this day, never enjoyed the same taste of freedom you enjoy right now. You have far more options and always have.

hmmm...

I do, because I think your racism is stupid and keeps you the same as what you protest?

That you have been free to do as you please to this point in your entire life, that your race has also.

...and blacks have, to this day, never enjoyed the same taste of freedom you enjoy right now. You have far more options and always have.

hmmm...

hahahahah hahahahahahahahah hahahahahhhhahahahahahah

You understand that I am saying the same things in regards to those bottom dwelling blacks as well...

That's what I mean when I say you are the same... you are joined at the hip.

Basically you embraced being a nigger and you never looked back.

Last edited:

hmmm...

that is some eloquent prose brotha

preach on

Back