hey Chief's fans!!!!!

Wheat-Thin said:
i guess ill do the standard reply here.

at arrow head the chiefs D has given up 12 pts or less(avg) and less than 200yds total offense

the chiefs have won 13 straight home games(going for 14)

the colts are an indoor team

the chiefs have 3 defensive starters coming back(yes.. THREE starters)

the chiefs will win.

sorry colts fans. was a good season though and thanks for beating the shit out of the denver donkies for us.
wow.. i guess theyll get killed when they go to New england.

your not you're fuckface

and you make no sense, but I guess that is to be expected.

BECAUSE OF COURSE CRITICIZING OR COMMENTING ON A SUBJECT MEANS YOU ARE A WELL VERSED PROFESSIONAL WHO PARTICIPATES ON THAT SUBJECT. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE AN OPINION ON ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER IF YOU ARE NOT ACTIVELY PARTICIPATING IN THAT MATTER. JESUS WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT. SAYING THAT KC'S DEFENSE ISN'T MAGICALLY A FINE UNIT AT HOME OBVIOUSLY MEANS THAT I PLAY FOR THE TEAM OR ELSE I WOULDN'T TALK BECAUSE WHO COULD HAVE AN OPINION OF THEY AREN'T PLAYING ON THE TEAM GOD DARKSTRAND IS A FUCKING FAGGOT

T w i z t i D said:
your not you're fuckface

and you make no sense, but I guess that is to be expected.

BECAUSE OF COURSE CRITICIZING OR COMMENTING ON A SUBJECT MEANS YOU ARE A WELL VERSED PROFESSIONAL WHO PARTICIPATES ON THAT SUBJECT. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE AN OPINION ON ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER IF YOU ARE NOT ACTIVELY PARTICIPATING IN THAT MATTER. JESUS WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT. SAYING THAT KC'S DEFENSE ISN'T MAGICALLY A FINE UNIT AT HOME OBVIOUSLY MEANS THAT I PLAY FOR THE TEAM OR ELSE I WOULDN'T TALK BECAUSE WHO COULD HAVE AN OPINION OF THEY AREN'T PLAYING ON THE TEAM GOD DARKSTRAND IS A FUCKING FAGGOT
shut up faggot.

T w i z t i D said:
hey bears fan you obviously should talk since you coached the bears to 199 career victories
my opinion has nothing to do with football. you are a faggot, and need to shut up. I dont think i need 100 font to prove that.

Darkstrand said:
Congrats man! You have called which ever chiefs player you were targeting out (from the context of the thread I suppose you were targeting wheat-thin). But despite what you have to say I feel that wheat-then has made many key plays as a defensive tackle for the chiefs.

Wheat-Thin said:
sorry colts fans. was a good season though and thanks for beating the shit out of the denver donkies for us.

you failed to mention Wheat-Thin did the EXACT SAME THING you stupid fuck. that's why my respone was formatted that way.

i guess you're just being like that because you are a chiefs fan and you know that his tattered argument about defensive statistics was horse shit.

zodie said:
you failed to mention Wheat-Thin did the EXACT SAME THING you stupid fuck. that's why my respone was formatted that way.

i guess you're just being like that because you are a chiefs fan and you know that his tattered argument about defensive statistics was horse shit.

dude... I thought you got it. When he was thanking the "colts fans" for "beating" "the shit" "out" of the "donkies"... he wasn't talking about football.

zodie said:
yeah well NO SHIT, look at your schedule

Sep 7 San Diego Won 27-14
Sep 14 Pittsburgh Won 41-20
Sep 21 @Houston Won 42-14
Sep 28 @Baltimore Won 17-10
Oct 5 Denver Won 24-23
Oct 12 @Green Bay Won 40-34
Oct 20 @Oakland Won 17-10
Oct 26 Buffalo Won 38-5
Week 9 BYE
Nov 9 Cleveland Won 41-20
Nov 16 @Cincinnati Lost 19-24
Nov 23 Oakland Won 27-24
Nov 30 @San Diego Won 28-24
Dec 7 @Denver Lost 27-45
Dec 14 Detroit Won 45-17
Dec 20 @Minnesota Lost 20-45
Dec 28 Chicago Won 31-3

SD, Pittsburgh, Denver, Buffalo, Cleveland, Oakland, Detroit, Chicago. The @home statistics mean nothing when you play these teams there. The only one of those teams with a winning record is Denver.

Accually Green bay had a winning record Baltimore had one, and Cinici broke even. Beside that the other teams pretty much stayed in the game. Except for a few blow outs.

Either way The pats will destroy anyone who comes to foxboro this year. I dont care if your chiefs colts or whoever come to foxboro and your done. As for the superbowl ehh Pats stink in hotweather turf domes. So who knows what will happen

Georb said:
Accually Green bay had a winning record Baltimore had one, and Cinici broke even. Beside that the other teams pretty much stayed in the game. Except for a few blow outs.

Either way The pats will destroy anyone who comes to foxboro this year. I dont care if your chiefs colts or whoever come to foxboro and your done. As for the superbowl ehh Pats stink in hotweather turf domes. So who knows what will happen

i was talking about the home games....

no need to worry about the patties... the titans will take care of them for the chiefs.

then the titans get to come here(first time ever???) and proceed to get beat.

the chiefs will then proceed to the Super Bowl beating any NFC which makes it considering that all the NFC teams suck.

end of thread.

and if you dont think playing at home doesnt have an effect on a game... you are smoking some crack y0. ever heard of the 13th player?

lol opinions are opinions man but its funny because the chiefs were #1 the first 12 weeks of season, they got a first round playoff bye, and yet of the 4 teams left in the AFC, they are still the underdog. For good reason.

as long as the chiefs defense holds enough to let the offense score more points than the opposing team.. i could care less if they give up 20 yds or 2000 yds

actually it does, or well im assuming since they are the underdog... its because of thier defense. it sure as hell couldnt be thier offense. so it does.. in a round aroundabout way

either way. anything can happen on any given sunday(dont wanna use that term but eh..). just look at today. the seahawks had won ONE road game ALL season long. they go to lambeau field in the middle of winter and take them to overtime.. and if it wasnt for one horribly bad throw, could of possibly pulled out a victory.

anything can happen. i think vermiel said it best when he said " you dont have to win every game, just the one game that counts."

Back