Heroes of Might and Magic Kingdoms

Draynar

Veteran X
Might and Magic: Heroes Kingdoms - Lets Conquer the world TDub!

Cool web based game.

Might and Magic: Might and Magic: Heroes Kingdoms - massively multiplayer web-based strategy game

To join a TW alliance and start near me on the phantom plague server us this link: Link! MM:HK

If you have non TW folks you want in either give them this Link or make your own after following mine (so we start near other) and tell me their character name.

Here is useful link as well for it: http://www.jactari.info/

Our rank: Ranking

Please note the clan page will be posting updates there for those of us that play. We'll use this forum for posting of course not the game one. Clan Page.

To help plan your battles exactly and gain ability to export scout reports to text for posting here install this script in Firefox with grease monkey: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/79617

Feel free to send me a banner if you want one we can apparently make our own. (has to be clean)

Stolen from SA posted by Lothar: Might and Magic: Heroes Kingdoms: Browser MMO - Dragon Legacy Server - The Something Awful Forums

The Basics

What is this game?

* This is a web based game: you play within your browser, there is nothing to download, nothing to install
* Free to play: you can play for free as long as you like
* This is a strategy game: you make far-reaching decisions affecting your whole kingdom, and fight with your allies against other groups of players
* This is Heroes of M&M: you will find the PC game's logic and theme in this massively multiplayer version

How do I command my kingdom?

* You play this game by giving orders to heroes or towns: attack monsters, construct buildings, spy on neighbors, pillage a town...
* Each order needs some time to be carried out (a few minutes, hours, or days)
* You don't need to stay connected while your orders are being carried out
* After awhile, you may return and check the results of your actions.

What are the first steps to take?

* Your first actions will be to hire heroes and conquer the mines surrounding your starting town
* You will then upgrade your mines in order to improve your income
* Add new buildings to your city to gather more troops and access additional options
* Develop your heroes: make them learn skills, use artifacts
* Contact your neighbors to assess their attitude toward you: friend or foe
* Settle a second town to expand your kingdom

What can I expect from the long term?

* Join or create an alliance
* Enter full scale wars to carve territories
* Trade resources, buy and sell on the market
* Discover the meaning of Ashan and control the world

Alliance Information

We have a TW alliance. Message Draynar

Tip and Strategies

* Build 3 heroes ASAP.
* Complete quests shown in the lower left hand corner.
* Send your heroes on scout missions if you have no money, troops, or any skill points to train. This will earn them experience points.
* Before you start moving your first hero around even, level him up as all heroes start with one skill point. Remove entire army first, then add a skill, then army up and fight.

Battle Calculator: Fight Simulator | MMHK | Jactari

Last edited:
Don't spam up my thread with nonsense. Rakshasa is full but if anyone wants to make an alliance on Phantom Plague shoot me a message or tell me your name here.

Or you can just use the below link. Makes it so I get some gold and we start near each other.

Click here to start near me in game MM:HK

Last edited:
BTW don't wait to long as once a server fills you can't get on it. This one has about 500 people out of the 3000 it allows so maybe got a day or two.

Lord of Ultima got boring real quick. I ended up playing that a lot longer than I really wanted to because I was kind of the one who got us into a war and didn't want to bail.

I was happy when I got knocked out finally.

I liked heroes of M&M as a kid, but this doesn't look real similar.

TheLastGunslingr

Ally me plz

wait don't have my ingame name yet. Website does seem to be down.

Last edited:
Back