here's your answer to why gay marriage is wrong...

-Rafa- said:
homosexuality as an act is wrong

just as many acts are wrong..

and we were created by God, its overwhelmingly obvious
So when your god created gays, he was just being particularily evil?

-Rafa- said:
ever think that this passage could be interpreted as working for a boss at a job?
No. The term "slave" is separate from the term "servant". Servants are paid, free men and women. Slaves are property.

-Rafa- said:
gene mutation in animals that leads to homosexual tendencies was not created by God
He he he he he. This is gold.

So how about gene mutations in animals that leads to other animals and finally leads to homo erectus and shortly thereafter, YOU. Were they created by god? :)

-Rafa- said:
except i'm not the one who has anything to worry about if i'm wrong
Really? We're both atheist, you and me.

The only difference is that I believe in one (three) less god (gods) than you do. What if one of those other religions are right, and your religion is wrong, and their god decides to punish you for betting on the wrong horse? Ever consider that? Or what if your interpretation of the bible is wrong and your own god sends you to hell for being a stupid shithead because that was the sin he was trying to get across.

T w i z t i D said:
:rofl:

there are plenty of gay marriages that can and have "procreated"

which is to say they have children. REgardless, backwards thinking is nothing new to America, but people like Rafa can go down knowing that History will look upon them like the slave owners, the people against women's suffrage and equality, and the people behind the red scare, etc... which is to say they'll look like fucking shortsighted morons.

show me one gay marriage that has procreated with just the two people in the marriage

-Rafa- said:
doing other guys in the ass isn't a fundamental human right and thats the only thing they do that i think is wrong
How come when a man wants to live together with another man for the rest of their natural lives to love and cherish in sickness and in health... all some people can think about is putting a penis into an anus?

Really.

Is this about your homoerotic fantasies, or about people in love who want to get married? A lot of homosexuals don't even practice anal sex, you perverted retards.

JuggerNaught said:
show me one gay marriage that has procreated with just the two people in the marriage
So now there are more qualifiers, eh?

Is your opinion the same of a pair of a man and a woman who find out they are infertile and need IVF or insemination?

piotrr said:
So now there are more qualifiers, eh?

Is your opinion the same of a pair of a man and a woman who find out they are infertile and need IVF or insemination?

there's a difference between not being able to produce children because of a flaw in nature...and not being able to produce children because you dont have the right plumbing...comprende'?

DruMAX said:
god made adam and eve not adam and adam...its an abomination!!
God made Lilith and Adam and Eve who then made Abel and Kain and then Kain killed Abel.

What Peter believes was an abomination is of little interest. He didn't even like women, for crying out loud.

JuggerNaught said:
there's a difference between not being able to produce children because of a flaw in nature...and not being able to produce children because you dont have the right plumbing...comprende'?
So now you're saying I should instantly grasp your version of logic. Sorry.

In both cases, it's still your god's fault. :)

if they were to be married, then inseminated, all of them would have a child without a third person entering the marriage.

And as far as your
juggs said:

I'd argue that gays being unable to produce is just another flaw in nature

Back