[help] Zune or Ipod touch?

Soldevi

Veteran XX
So i'm looking at buying something for watching movies/playing music/etc....I fly a lot and do very little at work and am getting pretty fucking bored...

I know the obvious choice is probably a zune cause you get more space, but just thinking if the touch is useful in any other manner.

K THX BYE

only real advantage of the touch is the wifi browser, and slightly larger screen. zune gives you more space and an fm tuner.

granted, i hate the zune gui, so i'd go with the touch.

10105607.gif

Even this new one?

i have a zune myself and love it...aside from the gui, which is pretty lame. plenty of storage, which is a plus if you want to watch multiple shows or whatnot.

If you are looking to do movies I would not recommend the touch unless you want to spend more money for a 16gb. If you have any sort of music collection the 8gb will be too small for music and movies.

I have an 80gb Zune and like it for several reasons, wireless sync, tons of space, don't have to take it out of my pocket to skip songs, zune pass($14.95 unlimited access to most music on the zune marketplace). The GUI is fine for me :shrug:

get a zune 1 30gb for $99. woot has them often or i'm sure you can always get them on eBay for about the same price. the firmware was updated to the same firmware as the zune 2 and its less than half the price.

the zune software is slightly slow and you have to use it to sync, but I liked it after a while. a side note...there is an incompatibility with the zune software and some adobe products like illustrator.

if I travelled alot and I wanted wifi internet I'd probably look into a PSP. How much storage can you get on that and how much would it cost altogether?

Get a Zune. I have the 80GB and it rocks. Even the Zune software has gotten better. Also, if you buy a Zune, you wont have to convince people that you're not a fag.

Back