Help this man, for he has a dream.

Ryez0r

Veteran XV
http://www.helpwinmybet.com/

"[My girlfriend and I] made a bet...if I could make a website to get 2,000,000 hits, she would have a menage a trois (that's a threesome to you non french-speakers) with me and another girl. I thought she was kidding at the time, but then she said she was so sure of herself, that she would even put it in writing. This of course is an ultra-binding contract."

C'mon guys.. lets help this man in his quest to greatness.

The page cannot be displayed
There are too many people accessing the Web site at this time.

Please try the following:

* Click the Refresh button, or try again later.
* Open the www.houstonsocialscene.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.

HTTP 403.9 - Access Forbidden: Too many users are connected
Internet Information Services

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* Background:
This error can occur if the Web server is busy and cannot process your request due to heavy traffic.

* More information:
Microsoft Support

:lol:

I hate myspace bulletins but this deserved one. shouldn't take more than 24 hours now :)

ah the power of myspace....

Chaoz said:
He says refreshing does nothing, but it is driving up the counter.

:rolleyes:
because perhaps you didn't notice but when you refresh once, the counter goes up about 200-300 hits

that means the internet does not consist only of you, but about 200/300 other people that are visiting this site at the same time as you.

refreshing does nothing other than use up more of his bandwidth

Ok the guy is a dumbass though:

website said:
April 5, 2006 7:00 PM - Well, nobody seems to be clicking on the gamefly banner and bandwidth is going through the roof.
Instead I'm going to try a different approach to try and keep myself from going broke. I set up a paypal account under the
email address winthebetjim@yahoo.com. If you want to send me a dollar or two, I would really appreciate it.
Hopefully, this will help me keep the site up.

Yo fucker, we are helping you get a threesome, we won't give you money to fuck 2 girls on top of it.

Mystro said:
:rolleyes:
because perhaps you didn't notice but when you refresh once, the counter goes up about 200-300 hits

that means the internet does not consist only of you, but about 200/300 other people that are visiting this site at the same time as you.

refreshing does nothing other than use up more of his bandwidth

There's no way 200 unique people are visiting his site per second.

Back