Help me Buy a Tablet

You want a big one? Nexus 10 is nice.

You covet the smallness? Nexus 7.7 is coming sometime in the next few months, with rumour of Nexus 5 to show up soon as well.

So, either get a Nexus or suck Steve Jobs' dead dick. Your choice.

I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0 7" as it was only $200. I'm very happy with it but didn't want to spend much money or want a computer replacement. As an added bonus it fits in my jacket pocket.

This post is of no assistance to you whatsoever.

What do.you guys think of the sumsung note 10.1 in? I want big screen. So 10 is.my preference.

Looks really nice, and if it's a recent version then it should have a quad core CPU, which is very decent.

The Nexus 10 has a dual core A15 (next gen ARM design) CPU, and 2GB of RAM, so it's very very fast. I got to play with one for a bit (but not take home :( ) and it was VERY snappy.

I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0 7" as it was only $200. I'm very happy with it but didn't want to spend much money or want a computer replacement. As an added bonus it fits in my jacket pocket.

This post is of no assistance to you whatsoever.

also have it fits in my pants pocket gg

battery life insane

81ZHWonjOSL.jpg

Looks really nice, and if it's a recent version then it should have a quad core CPU, which is very decent.

The Nexus 10 has a dual core A15 (next gen ARM design) CPU, and 2GB of RAM, so it's very very fast. I got to play with one for a bit (but not take home :( ) and it was VERY snappy.

lol nexus 10 is such a piece of shit.

Enjoy using that screen and cpu for phone apps blown up to tablet size.

Have you noticed anything your RT can't do as opposed to a x86 processor?

Sure, I can't install something like PhotoShop but for everything I use it for like Office, web browsing, watching movies, and other consumer junk it works great. It has completely replaced my laptop and I use it all of the time.

As long as you have realistic expectations as to what a particular tablet can or cannot so you should be happy with most of them.

Back