[help] buying headphones on amazon

S_hift

Veteran X
Veteran XX
so I do a lot of street skating and I've broken every single goddamn pair of headphones I ever got.

I just want a decent pair of headphones under $25 that are going to last me at least a year of physical activity

any suggestions

wireless is not an option. I fucking hate wireless. always dies at inconvenient times and the sound capacity is dull at certain crescendos

$25¿ That's hard for headphones you can get decent iems for from China around 30 but even that's pushing it man

if i go to walmart id end up stealing there. I just wanna put good use to this amazon gift card and be a good boy for xmas :3

lol kittty saw me post and couldn't help but scratch up that post.

"This message is hidden because KittyCat is on your ignore list. "

ok a little faith in humanity restored. after reading your post. thats p reasonable.

Last edited:
what about the theft of child labor in foreign countries? I mean if I steal from walmart isn't that giving china the finger? or is that just making it hard for little sako to get his bowl of rice?

for 25$ u may as well pull a random pair out of bin at walmart

maybe try getting a job and buying headphones that are built to last?

what about the theft of child labor in foreign countries? I mean if I steal from walmart isn't that giving china the finger? or is that just making it hard for little sako to get his bowl of rice?

Foreign countries don't matter and most are shitholes anyay. When you steal you give yourself the finger. Fuck lil sako. It's better for the world for there will be one less insectoid creature around.

Just buy some el cheapos that way when you kill them you won't lose much and can easily replace them. It's not hard to figure out.

Last edited:
i know we're supposed to be doing maga n all but i won't blame u if u don't want to spend $1000 on iem's that u can get from china for $25

I have campfire audio they are nice but I am not about commute with 1k headphones lol

I use kzs6 knockoff and it's about as 2/3s the sound for 1/25 the price tbh

Maga bros!

i love the genuine apple wired earbuds. but cant get on amazon, they only got knockoffs. walmart sells for 20.

Back