[Heavy metal] This old snow plow [pics]

dood just fuked up "incontrovertible" in another thread

jfc these god damned dropouts masquerading as accomplished academics

The Saab 900 turbo, and both Mercedes have moon roofs. I don't think a sunroof was available in those models.

No, but looks interesting! I enjoyed the shit out of SpinTires [strike]five[/strike] seven years ago

I played real life SpinTires Friday in the back lot because we were expecting rain over the weekend.
m8HD7iD.jpg

It was swampy enough without the predicted 2 inches of rain. I pulled my car hauler tires to move this turd two months ago in the snow, then put the turd camper in front of the car hauler. Now I need the car hauler.
Had to pull the camper, fix tires and swap wheels around before pulling the car hauler out and shoving the camper back.
:picard2:
YnGPWAg.jpg

Still icy and frozen an inch or two down.
Zf6fT6O.jpg

30 degrees and windy Friday, 70 degrees on the freedom scale Saturday. Snow Sunday night enough that I had to plow Monday, and today was 40 degrees and sunny. Now the swamp is water logged and half thawed. glad I got that shit moved so I can use the car trailer.

Last edited:
Yep - sounds like Snowrunner :lol:
I started playing it on the Xbox, It's on gamepass.
It's also on steam etc. At some point, when you have spare time - give it a go.

bruh walmart will sell u trailer wheels w/ the tires already put on 4u by a chinaman like $40-65

4 new is less than the value of ur labor swapping them between gypsy shitheaps

Maybe if i wanted or could use 12 inch wheels and tires Ed. The cheapest I can use at wallkschmuck is a two pack of 205 75 15 for $209.

My favorite is guys running around in Ford Rangers with white spoke trailer wheels. Makes me smile every time.

Meh, the old tires sealed up nice with new valve stems. Old ones were rotten, and previous owner had them tied with twine to pull them to the side.

Back