Health Care: For it or Against Speak Your Mind to Congress

Senty

Veteran XX
Regardless of what your view is on the issue the most effective thing you can do at this point is to contact your Congressmen and let them where you personally stand and want them to go.

For Representatives:
Look up your zipcode with 4 digits
Find your Representative
Contact them via their page

Senators:
U.S. Senate: Senators Home
Select your state and contact them via their pages

Granted the chance of such having any affect is near nil but it will still go further than simply venting here on the forums.

Since when does this administration listen to what it's constituents want?

They're gonna continue to ram their legislation down our throats whether we want it or not.

Which Fox News radio yell show host put you up to this?

Some Democrat a day or two ago, saying that if you do support it you should say so instead of letting the nays be the only ones speaking.

Then seeing my representative standing behind with the rest of the hispanic caucus threatening to vote no if she didn't get her way. Freaking embarrassment pissed me off. I actually support the bill and kindly asked her to act like an adult.

Which Fox News radio yell show host put you up to this?
The Obama email machine also put out a link yesterday to email your congressman. If you have an informed opinion on the topic, it sure makes sense to let your rep know.

The only bummer is that they're probably getting so much email at the moment that they can't do much more than count yes/no, so more nuanced messages probably aren't getting through.

Since when does this administration listen to what it's constituents want?

They're gonna continue to ram their legislation down our throats whether we want it or not.
What gives you the impression that they're forcing legislation through? I was getting the opposite impression, that they've been letting the legislative leaders craft the bills (to our detriment).

Back