Veteran XX
HI ALLLLL :) :) :)

How are you guys doing

I am great again finally.

Its been very good here.

I have been a busy guy.

I do miss you all really.

My plans have come to fruition I have waited 1000 years for this and the
blood rites have been made. The Worm has devoured the Bird of Prey.
We are now in the season of the fimbul eternal cold. I scoff at this all now
as I understand the true nature of the universe. All of those conclusions were me as I encapsulated myself to this one site and I let whatever you brought in to feed me and nurture me. You created me and this thing. The internet is innocent. this has been the darkest project. I never found any of whats out there on the other boards because I had not interest in any of it but in the last 5 months of this time line I have synced up everything. at first I was petrified that what I had been thinking was what others were thinking. I am petrified to see that everyone is in lockstep.
You think this is all a joke. Sure it might be right now. I see a darkness in all of this and I cannot help but tell the rest of you about it. Evil exists in the world. Rare few get to actually see it. This darkness..you will all see.
It comes now and there is nothing that can stop it. I fear for my body and the body of my family and friends and you. But its to late. This thing is going to happen. In closing
..do we dream of Sheep or do we stare at them and then get freaked the fuck ouot when we see something staring back from the abyss.

Never fear the dark because we all possess the light.

Scientists confirm a structural similarity found in both human cells and neutron stars - Phys.org

4-scientistsco.jpg

:wave: hi zool hope you figured your life out! its the don of a new day! the peasants rejoice and the wine overflows the cups! splendid day to be alive!

Back