Headphones [Halp]

GingerBreadMan

Contributor
Veteran X
I'm in the market for new headphones and I'm curious what you, TW, have to say.

What headphones do you use and do you even like them?

Do they have noise canceling?

Are they buds or "circumaural"?

Is there a noticeable difference between frequency range of 100-18 000 and 20-20 000?

Has anyone ever tried WeSC or Skullcandy headphones?

Plz halp, any guidance is appreciated.

Audiophile for everyday use and various other thing (more everyday). I'm looking mainly at real headphones and I haven't set a price range yet, I'm just looking for suggestions and experiences.

hey here's another question......
Does anyone make good wireless nonbluetooth headphones? My TV as a jack for hedphones but with my senns I have to sit like 5 feet away and it's fucking annoying....

I had some Senheiser ear buds and I wasn't really happy with them. Is the sound quality with these really good?

They're the best headphones I have ever had. I didn't really want to spend more than 200 bucks on a pair of headphones though. I think they were like 250 or 300 when I bought them.

I have two, each only cost ~$100 CAD and they're fucking excellent compared to normal crappy headphones.

Shure e2c (ear-canal buds) for high ambient-noise situations. They're very nice, but if I listen with them in places with low ambient noise, I can hear static as these things are insanely sensitive. Also completely useless with my PCs for the same reason.

Grado SR-60s (supra-aural headphones) for low ambient-noise situations. These are just excellent all around, though they do nothing to block out ambient noise. I actually used these at my last job so I could hear if other people were addressing me or I had a call on the phone, but you have to be careful not to crank the volume to overpower ambient noise as it'll easily damage your hearing.

bose in ear headphones.....they are amazing the best thing ive found for flights as well as great audio

Back