hay tw (bored in a web cafe in ecuador)

Meh, no good pix. When I get back there will be some.
Who was spry?
Here's a crappy picture:
photo

Go do something besides surf on tw.

I would. I'm waiting around in manta for a couple of hours.

(I broke two surfboards in a week a couple of weeks ago ... one of them is getting repaired today, woohoo!)

Anyway, why I'm here is a long and boring story. I've explained it before on tw tho. It's an experiment.

So far the experiment is working out.

What's the experiment? Are you trying to get AIDS?

Since the experiment is working out, are you in the beginning stages of HIV now or what?

I hope some of you surfers get attacked by sharks and live to tell TW so we can mount a huge anti-shark offensive despite the fact they were there first.

When is the best time of year to take a trip to Ecuador for surfing? What are the local surfing/weather patterns like?

the beach is the same ALL the time. The best place is montanita. Only problem about Montanita is its far from everything and the place is dead unless there is some huge event there. It is somewhat close to the largest city, but i wasn't so much of a fan of the southern part of ecuador.

Manta as I remember is even less fun and the waves are ehhh at best.

the beach is the same ALL the time. The best place is montanita. Only problem about Montanita is its far from everything and the place is dead unless there is some huge event there. It is somewhat close to the largest city, but i wasn't so much of a fan of the southern part of ecuador.

Manta as I remember is even less fun and the waves are ehhh at best.

Good to know. Is that pretty crowded? I.e. is it where all people go to take surf trips in Ecuador? Any secrets you'd share? You seem to have experience in the matter...

Back