Have you ever met a Plasmatic that wasn't a cousin-fucking hick?

Maybe you and Billybob could arrange to see a therapist together, save on cost. Although I'm not sure they take rusty old shit as currency, even in Bumfuck, Nowhere.

If that's an American word for puking, then yeah. Collecting rusty old shit and doing menial bullshit = manhood GG.

tbch the plas vs mitch thing is becoming insufferable and it's a dilemma regarding who to pignore

(it's plas)

i dont really mind either, mitch just seems to be very infatuated with plas. I didn't know if he was angry because of unrequited love, or if plas had set his beer on mitch's head like a little pissed off table, or possibly stolen all the lifts from mitch's shoes

If that's an American word for puking, then yeah. Collecting rusty old shit and doing menial bullshit = manhood GG.

bruh, u midas whale have openly admitted that it legit fking gets 2u when we bag on ur complete absence of grownup skills like being able 2 do routine home maintenance, complete assembly of a mostly preassembled ikea foozeball table, wipe ur own ass, etc.

u don't want ur balls busted on that avenue, u gotta talk less trash at tribalwar gaming news u kno

we roll tit 4 tat

and tits 4 cash

Back