Have ya ever met a happy atheist?

i dont care what your stance is, anybody who posts that much on any forum, let alone tw, simply isnt healthy

Taxi was the first person from TW I met, along w Teflonatron (in dude form) and Redneck90

We should be beating the drums of freedom, while we still can.

to that end, ive never met a happy leftist. Atheists are chill by comparison.

Last edited:
Who, Tele?

yea he has almost 2 times the amount of posts in one thread than I do in 17 years on TW, all politically motivated. If you think this is the place to expend that much time and energy into posting about politics, then I dont know what to say. You dont think thats a bit odd?

Well... I suppose it is.

But I actually like the stuff he posts, so... there's that, too.

And odd people are usually the most interesting anyway... so there's that too, too.

Please elaborate on why they are dumb questions. You can't dismiss them because you created the thread. I like you and don't understand the whole greasy thing; we've met face to face, and I still think I had the best call on a cast you and I did. I'm not giving you gotcha question being a dick, I am just genuinely curious as you were the one that put forth the topic of the thread.
Did you really need to quote that entire thing just to ask like 10 really dumb questions

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back