Has fraggle's latest attention whoring attempt backfired yet?

Kurayami

Banned
Or any other notable drama?

I have not had time to keep up with Tribalwar nerdvirigin drama for the past few weeks, so get me up to speed.

Discuss.

ummdanceundef.gif

no one cares about you anymore

it's okay bro
Oh, shit.

Cy, would you be willing to participate in a blatant and utterly transparent scheme to get me some attention?

Here's the plan:
I am going to act really offended by the comment you just made and say that I am going to leave the forum until you apologize.

Oh, shit.

Cy, would you be willing to participate in a blatant and utterly transparent scheme to get me some attention?

Here's the plan:
I am going to act really offended by the comment you just made and say that I am going to leave the forum until you apologize.

d00d it happens 2 all of us

at some point we are no longer the focus of tribalwar's masses

u will heal in time

the reason i apologized to fraggle is because naptown told me fraggle told him i had to apologize "or else"

god knows what the fuck fraggle would do so i forgave him publicly

Last edited:
I offered to pay Obibun money to film himself having sex with girls but he said he'd be uncomfortable a) asking to film sex and b) fucking a girl who would say yes.

He continued to claim that having pictures of himself taken with fully clothed semi-attractive college girls outside is evidence that he has slept with them.

is "naptown" a play on "naptime"?

or is it some kind of rasis thing, like "naptown" being short for "nappy town", being a rasis name for an area with a predominantly black population?

but what's the "nap" in reference to? taking a nap after getting high? he likes to sleep a lot? his name makes no sense.

i'm more curious wtf your name means

i always read it as "cogz in a sofa" and i think of those round things that kids used to play with

Back