has anyone here ever used the program window washer?

Warrlord

Veteran X
i installed it on my personal computer (vs my lab computer, which isnt connected to the internet) for a lab assignment i was doing for my A+ prep class, and it broke a bunch of settings in firefox which i cant revert back because i cant figure out if the program made a backup. now whenever i hit edit i have to go into the advanced view, and i cant open the smilies window on any forum, or do other things that use javascript, and reinstalling java runtime enviornment and resetting my java settings in firefox didnt work. anyone know if this program makes a backup file to revert settings to? if not im gonna just go ahead and reinstall FF, which sucks because i have to go find the addons i use again on their site which will take like an hour :(

ed: best part is now i cant even use their website to try and fix the problem because it's full of javascript for their help section :rofl:

chicken.gif

haha so i went to reboot to my second install of windows i have on this comp, its GONE. however all the issues on this one went away after rebooting. still fucking pissed, now i have another 3 hours ahead of me to reinstall and configure that install. i use it when i have problems on my primary one (this one) to troubleshoot without having to rip drives out of my computer and what not

Back