Has anyone here been sexually abused? (+ my sexual proclivities and disfunctions)

FrogNettle

Veteran X
It's time to spice up these forums. Personal disclosure is a great way to grab peoples interest. I've known for some time that sexual abuse abounds. 1 in 4 girls is sexually abused before the age of 18 etc... It occurred to me that many of you must have really interesting stories to share. If you're still working through them and too insecure to share that's ok, but those who feel they have duly processed their trauma are welcome to share their experiences and insights and its effects on their character.

Personally, when I was nine, I had an encounter with a 13-15 year old girl at family camp. While I pretended to sleep she took my hand and put it inside her on her etc. then grabbed for my junk. I wasn't having it so I called out to sleep next to my friend. Earlier she had been kissing me and nibbling my nine year old ear but I gave her no signs that I was disinterested. I still wonder how she found herself attracted to a shy, prepubescent nine year old. From what I remember she was an attractive girl and for her to pursue me begs the question; was she herself abused? Or perhaps she was just acting on her healthy sexual impulses.

Yeah, so lots of shame and guilt around sex for a while. When I masturbated as a youngster I would feel a tad ashamed afterward. In 7th grade I masturbated in class when my hot French teacher wore a miniskirt perched on a stool. I'm pretty sure I remember seeing her underwear. Perfectly provocative. At about the same age I exposed myself to my friends sister and went through a phase of walking around with just a blanket on around his house.

These days I have no inclination towards hook-ups and need to be with someone whom I trust and feel secure. My sexual appetite is normal but I suffer from a weak erection usually. I notice that when I do have sex it feels like a performance and not the romantic soul bonding experience I wish it could be, even though my partner is an intimate.

So that's probably more than some would like to know about anyone else but there it is: my thoughts and feelings.

cliffs:

I had a traumatizing encounter when I was young

masturbated in class

exposed myself to a friends younger sister

pedobear.png

i think so

kind of lost my sex drive as a result, pretty sure i can feel my prostate rupturing due to the lack of spooging

My mom says when I was a baby, our dog humped me while I was trying to crawl around on the floor.

My mom says when I was a baby, our dog humped me while I was trying to crawl around on the floor.

did you attempt to reciprocate? children are known to be sexual, but I think it's the way we interpret these events and how accepting our friends and family are that really matters.

i lather my dick in peanut butter and dip it in caramel then bury myself dick-out in the sand at the playground

Back