Happymodding

Has it became basically natural for everyone to have Happymod?

Just asking, it seems like on any server running a mod where cloak is available (shifter, annihilation etc.) that cloaking is completely useless, I've been sniped halfway across the map while fully cloaked and using chameleon pack at the same time, etc.

Also gotten sniped literally the distance of probably one base to another in Rollercoaster multiple times on different maps, so on.

I mean, if everyone uses happymod, at least that evens up the playing field (i guess?) but I'm just asking if most people here or nowadays use Happymod or it's generally expected.

Has it became basically natural for everyone to have Happymod?

Just asking, it seems like on any server running a mod where cloak is available (shifter, annihilation etc.) that cloaking is completely useless, I've been sniped halfway across the map while fully cloaked and using chameleon pack at the same time, etc.

Also gotten sniped literally the distance of probably one base to another in Rollercoaster multiple times on different maps, so on.

I mean, if everyone uses happymod, at least that evens up the playing field (i guess?) but I'm just asking if most people here or nowadays use Happymod or it's generally expected.

It pretty much depends on the mod, in Base/Lt things PermIffs/HappyMod are not accepted, more complex mods kinda arranged themselves to accept several things, but you need to wait for a Anni player to actually get that confirmed.

P.S: Don't feed the trolls, just ignore Fagadeus

depends. go to br annihilation scumbag shitcrapper server and you will get hm'd as fuck. a few days ago I got a trashcan dude from OZ clan telling me how pissed he was because he was kicked from <!> server for using HM and there was nothing wrong in using it. (the dude usually plays in BR twatfilled annihilation server).
Gotto <!> or bluesex server and you wont get shitted. thats why these servers are usually empty.

Anyway, good luck pal. there's nothing we can do to help you with that

Last edited:
Back