Hapland 3 Flash Puzzle Game

I'm not too fond of these games, they are fun, but the non-logic arbitrary factor is too dominant. I prefer games like Myst because of this.

Ladder is as such:

All other assumptions aside, you need to have the ufo at its original position, the top guy next to it, and the barrell available for the right side.

Simple right?

Now, after clicking the UFO so it goes up and to the right, it will attempt to highjack your dude, click the bottom right button on the box and the ufo will take the barrell instead, and destroy the mine, also setting the arrow to up.

Evertings ire mon!

Now, the guy on the church comes into play. We'll skip some other things, as all you wish to know is the ladder. As long as the ufo is NOT on the right pad, this will work. Drop the pumpkin from the top right of the middle tree, it will destroy the pad. Ring the bell on the church, and he'll go repair the pad. As soon as he leaves the church, close the door. Make sure the blue gate is CLOSED. After he attempts to get back into the church, he'll wander back down the hill, click him again to have him jump off the gate, onto the house with the arrow.

He can now climb the ladder.

Back