Hamas Announincing Victory

I am SO anxious to see how this unfolds when the liberal faggots eat their own tongues while Hamas keeps launching fucking rockets.
Fucking faggots.

I am SO anxious to see how this unfolds when the liberal faggots eat their own tongues while Hamas keeps launching fucking rockets.
Fucking faggots.

LOL, both Democrats and Republicans are overwhelmingly pro Israel. This has nothing to do with liberals and conservatives. This has everything to do with people who support state sponsored terrorism vs those of us who don't.

Hamas Charter:

* Article 7 of the Hamas Covenant states the following: "The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharqad tree would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Muslem).

Right, like killing anyone who gets in their way is unique to one side.

King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The King David Hotel bombing was a deadly bomb attack by the Irgun, a militant Zionist group, on the headquarters of the British Mandatory authorities of Palestine, located at the King David Hotel in Jerusalem. The offensive was carried out on 22 July 1946 and was the deadliest attack against the British during the Mandate era (1920-1948).

Operating in disguise, Irgun members planted a bomb in the basement of the main building of the hotel, part of which housed the Mandate Secretariat and the British military headquarters. Telephoned warnings were sent to the main switchboard of the hotel, the Palestine Post newspaper and the French consulate[1][2], but no evacuation was carried out, giving rise to much controversy over the reasons why people were not cleared from the building. The ensuing explosion caused the collapse of the southwestern corner of the southern wing of the hotel. 91 people were killed and 46 were injured, with some of the deaths and injuries occurring in the road outside the hotel and in adjacent buildings.[1]

yawn.

triple, you should look into how and why israel helped hamas grow into what it became.

and then check into the likud party charter, too.

this is about land/resources and pride. it is not about religion.

fixed.jpg

israel's terms are it will just do it all over again if there is any more rocket fire.

personally I would have preferred they just oust hamas and exile the palestinians, keeping troops on the border with egypt. oh well. I guess they're still holding on to this little two state delusion.

Fucking faggots.
Yeah, I bet you'll have at good laugh at all those people who don't share whatever fucking retarded ideology you're peddling around nowadays. Do you still think the weak should be purged from society?

triple makes a complete an utter retard out of himself again.

(ps - if lincoln could have reunited the USA by allowing the confederacy to keep their slaves and not expand into the west, he would have done it, in fact more of those pesky historical documents prove this point in depth)

the best part about these threads is that 9/10 people arguing the most vehemently probably can't even tell the west bank from the gaza strip

triple, take it from an israeli, it's about land not religion, hamas is a means to an end

Last edited:
Back