Halloween Sluts

Teflonatron

Server Savior5
Veteran XV
God I love Halloween for all the girls out dressed like sluts! :D

633800487513406835-halloween.jpg

If you have pics, post em here!

My goal for tonight was to wake up hungover in some girl's bed who I find attractive and who's name I don't know

There are very very few skanks out tonight.

WHAT IS THE DEAL

she's 25, so no but I always thought she was the good christian girl

fuck there may or may not be a picture of me in a dress floating around now

Last edited:
My goal for tonight was to wake up hungover in some girl's bed who I find attractive and who's name I don't know

There are very very few skanks out tonight.

WHAT IS THE DEAL

I think that 15 guy 1 girl rapefest last week made the women have second thoughts. Also, I saw a more than a few news stories that made it seem like dressing slutty was for low self esteem herd beasts. I think that fashion trend might be dead.

I think that 15 guy 1 girl rapefest last week made the women have second thoughts. Also, I saw a more than a few news stories that made it seem like dressing slutty was for low self esteem herd beasts. I think that fashion trend might be dead.

dont say that!

slutty girls was what made Halloween worthwhile!

this is another reason to hate living in the cold climates.

:(

cold? how cold? Chicago was cold as fuck last night, and will be even colder tonight. But our sluts know how to be troopers and slut it out in the cold. You see them all in their short shorts and bras waiting in a 20 minute line. For that, i commend them.

this is another reason to hate living in the cold climates.

:(

This shouldn't matter.
Even in Montreal when it's a nice 50F outside, there will be girls walking around half naked. Guaranteed, i've seen it wif ma own eyez.
Do not underestimate the need for women to display their inner slutiness.

Back