Halloween = Female Empowerment

The kicker? He's a radiologist, his wife an anesthesiologist. The parties were filled with young doctors, lawyers, etc (and at least one network administrator - me) and I'll tell you what - sluttiness crosses those socioeconomic barriers on Halloween. Holy shit.

Medical professionals are all whores (Guys included) There so much fucking, sucking, cheating, and banging up and down the ladder its not even funny. Its pretty awesome. I mean you do have you select crew of ultra conservative "My jobs saves lives and therefor I have to be a saint" people. But everyone knows they suck at life. You might want them to operate on you more so than the other guy on the day after big holidays, but they still suck at life.

Why is that when women dress / act like whores its empowerment?
Imo if it looks like a duck and acts like a duck, chances are its a fucking duck. (or whore in this instance.)

Why? Easy...

- They can dress up like the whores without any obvious consequences or ramifications, because everyone does it on Halloween so it's not unusual right?

- Said point will let them not only take their pick if they do want some action, but can use the whole "It's Halloween, I'm not really like this!" excuse in case they have people hitting on them they don't like.

Discuss.

So?

Enjoy yourself.

It's an opportunity to have fun. I've gone to plenty of Halloween parties where I was the one bringing the devil, eve, a nurse, or a playboy bunny. One girl went as Mystique (the costume was a lot better than I expected it to be). That meant I was the one leaving with them too. Sometimes they go to the party with a bunch of their friends. Why not introduce yourself and make sure they leave with you instead?

There's nothing wrong with them dressing up provocatively. Admire the eye-candy, or get hands on. It's Halloween. Make the most out of it.

Because most men are stupid enough to give up all their power when it comes to women and sex.

Most men are like dogs waiting to get let out of a car when it comes to getting laid.

If we were smarter women would be paying us money for the cock instead of the other way around.

Women are so overpowered. We need to patch this shit.

Medical professionals are all whores (Guys included) There so much fucking, sucking, cheating, and banging up and down the ladder its not even funny. Its pretty awesome. I mean you do have you select crew of ultra conservative "My jobs saves lives and therefor I have to be a saint" people. But everyone knows they suck at life. You might want them to operate on you more so than the other guy on the day after big holidays, but they still suck at life.

it sounds like someone never got into med school...

what if a chick goes as her asshole. like, bends over and uses some apparatus to gape her stinky dirt wound, then walks around. does that count as a costume

Back