Hail Rudy, 2008

Gundam

Veteran XV
magcoverlg.jpg

The fact that this is American Conservative makes it all the better. In other news, a President Rudy still scares me more than a President Hilliary or Romney combined.:scared:

I love how everybody is actually scared of Rudy being President. It's like... ok... we kinda like you. Yea, you ran the city like a badass. OK, the city is actually larger than most states and all that. Yea, you were pretty badass after 9/11. We can even get over some of the jerks you have hired and had around you. Whatever.

But we just dont fucking trust you not to blow up the world. :lol:

rudy.jpg

I think he's way to much of a yank to win over the middle of america. A papist, a drag queen, and queer lover.

Last edited:
rudy.jpg

I think he's way to much of a yank to win over the middle of america. A papist, a drag queen, and queer lover.

Yea, obviously too tolerant and too much of a self-defiling sense of humor.

Who cares about tax cutting, fiscal policy, crime reduction, welfare reduction and all that shit if he isnt willing to force pro-life and other religious issues down peoples' throats?

Thank god "mid-america" can rely on the Electoral College to make their votes count for more than they should...

If it wasnt for his pandering to the evangelicals, I would probably want rudy to win. I can tolerate 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 just to have a mayor from nyc as president.

Back