[H] PVE server xfer - resto shammy

Evita

Veteran XV
I have 4 70s (rogue, mage, pally, shammy) on a pvp server. I still play my resto shammy 99% of the time. Im looking to xfer to a PVE server TONITE (just my shaman). Any of you guys in a decent guild that is in T5+ content that raids around 8-11cst a few nights a week? Im not in GREAT gear, full T4 and pve pieces sitting around 1800+heal, 150mp5, 8.2k hp, 11k mp unbuffed.

lemme know

@ adren: see, resto shammies arent a myth!

just xfer to adren's server and help them out. i'll be planning a move myself in the near future.

i don't see the point of moving to a pve server.

Ive only played on pvp servers since release (tich day 1). Transferred off to bleeding hollow, back to Tich to hang with stk, then back to BH when I came back from afk and found stk had moved to onyxia. Did most of stk move to archimonde now?

And why a pve server? I dont know, I guess after the past few nights of getting my ass kicked by 5+ alli while trying to do all my dailies (10 isle dailies took me 2 hours instead of the usual 35m), I got a case of "wtfasdl;jfasdl;jfljk;asdfl;jkfaggotalliance" and thought id try out my shaman on a pve server where I could do dailies and raid only and not worry about getting rolled by groups of alliance. If I hated being on a pve server, Id still have 3 toons on a pvp server...

i've played mostly on pvp servers but i've recently transferred most of my characters to a pve server.

its so much nicer to do dailies or whatever else without getting rolled by whoever. You can still pvp...bgs, arenas and all the zone objectives (towers, halaa etc)...you have to be flagged in order to cap it.

All you're missing out on, on pve servers, is the annoying ganks that, when you've played for like 4 years, is just beyond old.

I'd say you should come to Kilrogg and app with my guild (Wake), but we're kind of struggling to get raids together (short healers among other things). Its summer and we have a number of people who tend to disappear for most of the summer, so hopefully once we hit fall it'll be all good.

Good server anyways, and in the same battlegroup as Tichondrius, so its a good/hard BG/arena group if you're into that

Back