[GUNS] Obama wants ur guns

ballmilk

Contributor
Veteran XV
It all started with hillary fudging numbers in the mexican drug wars to make us feel guilty.Now the messiah has spoken, and all ur guns belong to us.
Obamunism is great, tax bullets, ban weapons, and give more handouts to the criminals that can afford bullets, and steal their weapons.
I know its "assault" weapons, but lets wait and see what he deems assualt weapons.Its a start, and when the government starts something it never seems to stay the course, or lessen its thirst for control, regulations, or taxes on said item.

Obama pledges help to slow US arms flow

heh. poor nutjobs gonna lose their assault weapons.

oh wait, no they arent.

I do not own a gun.
I agree with you, the messiah will fail at this just like clinton did, and it will be another example of a campain promise that obama didnt deliver on.

Did that guy just authorize folks to kill pirates WITH GUNZ@!?

Yes he did, and in ten years when these same highly trained mercs work for Blackwater ,or some other private company.
He will disown them, and charge them with murder.
After all they will no longer be on the government payroll.

If they ever slow down the guns to these criminals, the smarter ones will just find a way to speed it back up again. A country like Mexico is going to have a chronic gun problem the way the US has a chronic drug problem.

Back