[GUNS] Exploring Pistols

juggernaught gave us a whole thread on that

maybe u can buy his load rig off him he said he was going 2 sell it

can i also get a gun recommendation

my first consideration is how it will look with certain clothes

maybe something that fits into a small man purse or goes well with my Neo outfit

also do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

iu

can i also get a gun recommendation

my first consideration is how it will look with certain clothes

maybe something that fits into a small man purse or goes well with my Neo outfit

also do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

Kimber Micro 9 in Rose Gold.

pix077220717.jpg

^^^

https://www.laserhit.com/

and search amazon for DRY FIRE LASER TRAINING

Screenshot-2021-09-15-at-08-06-22-Laser-HIT-Modern-Firearm-Training-at-Home.png

Could this really be useful? I'd buy it.

reggs why did u move out of ur house are u going to live in the forest or something
I'm in an apartment on a 6 month lease near the house while it's on the market. It's quiet and I'm surrounded by old women who fawn over me. Should be sold in a month or two. Im going to travel and find a nice place to move.

Or come to Iowa, it's nice. Temperate climate, 4 real seasons, close enough to Chicago if you're feeling froggy.

Could this really be useful? I'd buy it.

I'm in an apartment on a 6 month lease near the house while it's on the market. It's quiet and I'm surrounded by old women who fawn over me. Should be sold in a month or two. Im going to travel and find a nice place to move.

It could be. It will never replace range time with live ammo but you may be able to correct a few glitches in your draw, aim using it. It is like 100 bucks or something so pretty inexpensive

Is your sister jealous? I'd be more concerned about her getting a gun tbh

He did say he shot a dude during the hurricane (katrina).. then if I remember correctly.. disappeared.

Last edited:
Back