[Guns]AK74 or AK47

link_

Veteran X
Which would you choose?

I am leaning towards AK74 because of the cost of ammo and the fact that the Spetznaz are now using this (which makes it awesome).

I can get a new version of each for about $400-500.

you became a gun enthusiast because of the va tech shootings which you werent on campus for or knew anyone that was lmao

In Cod4 the AK47 was easier to control and was best used at medium range.
The Ak74 was a little more on the spraying side and was best used at short range.

Seriously though. AK47 is a legend, everyone knows it. I think it'd be neat to say I had one.

Isn't AK47 famous mostly due to reliability (Well, reliability to cost ratio)? You can pretty much pull it out of a sandbag, cover it with mud and it still won't jam.

Is the 74 following same footsteps?

No, it's not reliable. The receiver takes in a shitload of mud/dust/whatever because the bolt is so huge. If you ever actually served in the Finnish military, you'd know this...

No, it's not reliable. The receiver takes in a shitload of mud/dust/whatever because the bolt is so huge. If you ever actually served in the Finnish military, you'd know this...

But I didn't. I was sitting @ home while you were crawling through mud. bwahaha, suck it.

ps. I said "reliability to cost ratio".

Last edited:
AK74. It is more accurate (fuck being a jew about ammunition prices). You want to be able to hit what you're shooting at and the 5.45s are more accurate.

Back