[gun control] run your mouse, bitches

k what now

mouse-wheel-324x205.jpg

now he isn't allowed to carry handguns. lol

but how many people people has he woke up by listening to him on youtube and on news interviews? he is also booked on national talk shows now.

now they understand that gun ownership is not about target practicing or killing deer - its about protection from a runaway government.

Fair trade for his carry license dont you think?

how were they allowed to revoke his permit for supporting proliferation of guns

that's like taking a niggers driving license away 'cause he sells cars

but how many people people has he woke up by listening to him on youtube and on news interviews? he is also booked on national talk shows now.

now they understand that gun ownership is not about target practicing or killing deer - its about protection from a runaway government.

Fair trade for his carry license dont you think?

No, it makes him look like a nut job and people like me increasingly want to change my public perception that the NRA needs to fucking go.

No, it makes him look like a nut job and people like me ever increasingly turning my public perception that the NRA needs to fucking go.

Too bad for you the NRA's membership is growing, so it really doesnt matter what people like you think. Nothing was going to change your mind.

Happy Friday. The debate over gun control has been good for the National Rifle Association, at least when it comes to membership. The group pulled in more than 100,000 members in 18 days as Vice President Joe Biden heads up a task force looking at suggestions for cutting down on gun massacres. The NRA now has 4.2 million members. [Politico]

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogsoutofcontext/55611762-64/trib-utah-president-gun.html.csp

Last edited:
But you all can start crying once they start infringing on your video games

CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts (Reuters) - Massachusetts has pulled violent arcade games from its highway service plazas after a family raised concerns they might offend residents of neighboring Connecticut, which last month witnessed the second-deadliest school shooting in U.S. history.

Tracey and Andrew Hyams called for the games' removal because they thought residents of Newtown, Connecticut, might stumble across them, Massachusetts transportation department spokeswoman Sara Lavoie said on Friday. A gunman killed 20 first graders, six adults and himself in a December 14 attack on Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown.

After Newtown, Massachusetts pulls violent games from rest stops - Yahoo! News Canada

it's bull shit most of us buy and play and watch the most violent shit we can get our hands on and the only people here who have killed are code4 and maybe naptown.

Back