Guild Wars 2

i upgraded my computer

WY1FL.jpg

:clap:

you'll find that "all" reflections will be your only real FPS sapper. i just got the gtx670 and its the only thing that hurt FPS. then again im at a higher rez.

The more I spend in WvW the more I really feel like the Badge of Honor system needs a complete overhaul. I've been playing my Guardian and it just seems like I never earn badges even though I often contribute quite a bit to our capturing objectives (and yes, I do tag enemies, although my ranged attacks mostly suck). They need to tie badges to completing objectives and not just kills imo. I've actually earned more badges doing jumping puzzles on some days than actually assisting my realm in capturing points.

But even when I play my Engineer and spam grenades it's not that much better. Badges feel too random, it's like getting rare drops instead of a WvW currency. I think even if I lived in WvW it would probably take significantly longer to a get the WvW armor than it took the horde of fully decked out CoF clones I see rampaging everywhere in WvW to get theirs (also the Invader's chainmail armor is pure ugly).

Last edited:
Tried a support guardian yesterday. Not sure if that's gonna be my calling going forward in spvp. I generally play well rounded offensive guardians. Not glass cannons but with enough survivability (meditations heals for example) to hang.

The support guardian stayed alive longer but man I had to bore people to death. Not sure if losing most of my offensive value to gain extra heals + defensive boons is a good tradeoff.

Back