[GTW] Wants You!

BugsPray

Veteran XV
Media update moved to This Thread.

The Great Terra War development team is looking for individuals to help develop GTW on Renwerx's new freedom of movement FPS, Volitant Assault (link). For more information on GTW, see the reference links at the bottom of this post. Positions include:

Art Team
-Concept Artist
-Modeller
-Texture Artist

Code
-Programmer (well versed in C++ or able to learn)

Sound
-Sound FX

Other
-Level Designer

If interested, please respond in this thread, e-mail bugspray@gmail.com, or find me or Random in IRC. Our irc channel is #gtwar on irc.dynamix.com. Our website is http://gtwar.net/. Stop by and show your support!

Reference:
Information on GTW gameplay (see 2nd post in thread)
GTW for T:V update (pre-alpha)
GTW:TV Alpha Release
Announcement - Move to Volitant Assault

Last edited:
Amadeus said:
Define "able to learn".
Able to learn means previous programming experience and the ability to learn a new language at a decent pace. Oh, and I've added a media update to the post.

Cinderkarst said:
Classy pix.
You're in the GTW:T2 gameplay video. I remember when we told you to run into the middle of nowhere to deconstruct the shrike, and you were cool with it because you had massive lag or something. :p Good times.

hmm. i have been witout a comp for 14 weeks but will be getting my new 1 on wedsday. i have a bit of mapping experience i unrealED, and you can see my better tribes vengeance map by clicking the link in my sig. i would be happy to help out in mapping. also, i have experience in basic, java, and assembler language, and i have plans to learn C++ soon anyway. if you have to hard of a time finding a programmer i wouldnt mind doing that either. il get on IRC with you next weekend and see what we come up with. id be happy to help in any way i can.

BugsPray said:
You're in the GTW:T2 gameplay video. I remember when we told you to run into the middle of nowhere to deconstruct the shrike, and you were cool with it because you had massive lag or something. :p Good times.

Yes, 1000+ ping makes me a liability.

Back