GROUNDS FOR A LAWSUIT?<<<<

jackmegoff

Veteran X
i was driving home last night with my best friend when i got in my first car accidfent. i was the passenger in a 2000 chevy cavalier it was raining last night and a section of road that was after a turn marked 25mph was flooded. the window was foggy and the driver was wearing glassses.. he was complaining about the glare... as we went around this 25 mph turn as car passed us with his brights on mid through the curve. when hhe passed us and our vision cleared we saw we were about to hit the gaurdrail. so the driver pulled the wheel left hard and the car turned sideways hydroplaning on the flooded section when the tires grabbed the car was proppelled forward right into a dirt embankment. upon impact the baGS deployed my bag hit me reaally fucken hard ive been punched in the face b4 but omfg that was a hit. i have broad shoulders and a big chest for a guy but the main point of impact was my left eye. it bruised my eye pretty bad... but i fouind out worse when i got to the hospital... the air bag itself bruised my eyeball... now ive always had 20/15 vision my whole life but the air bags fiber glass particles cut my cornnia and ruined my eye...now io have 20/70 in that eye and it may get worse as my eye heals... but can i sue any one for it... chevy... the air bag manufacturer? i have no clue what to do but im not going to lose my vision for free some one is going to pay

so you hurt your eye and because you didnt suffer more serious injuries (as the airbag worked as intended), you want to sue?

I watched a news thing on '94 nissan altimas and how the passenger airbags deployed really high up and messed up alot of peoples eyes. Then in the '95 models and up they fixed it.

DMAUL said:
so you hurt your eye and because you didnt suffer more serious injuries (as the airbag worked as intended), you want to sue?

You sue because airbags are supposed to help you not fuck your eyes up because faggots have the airbag deploy too high up.

if the air bag didnt deploy i would have been fine my seatelt was on... it did more harm than good it hit me harder than the cars impact was... but the fiberclass bs that cut my eye... thats fuckin retarded i want some fuckin compensation... if airbags aRE OUT THERE THAt are fucked up then i should start a chain of law suits and i can barely type with one EYE and no depth perception

I don't think you would have a case against the airbag manufacturer. People get hurt in car accidents, be thankful your eyeballs and/or head are still attached.

Did you have your seatbelt on?

Negligence against that other driver might have been a possibility.

Hey kids, welcome to america... IF he wins a fucking lawsuit after asking TW if it was ok, he then has to fund the next UVA.

So yes, SUE THEIR ASSES OFF.

mrturtle said:
You sue because airbags are supposed to help you not fuck your eyes up because faggots have the airbag deploy too high up.

I'm thought in all those crash tests on commercials the dummies hit face first into the air bag.

jackmegoff said:
if the air bag didnt deploy i would have been fine my seatelt was on... it did more harm than good it hit me harder than the cars impact was...

prove it, ONOES THE AIRBAG DEPLOYED AND I GOT HURT INSTEAD OF DED IO WANT MONEYS!!

don't sit so fucking close to the airbag then, your a passenger not a driver

ive been the driver and had the airbag deployed and didnt get hit in my face

Sue because the Airbag saved your life? What? This, my fellow TWers, is why the country is so fucked up. People like jackmegoff are ruining it.

the majority of the people in this thread are jealous or pro-corporate scumbags. get a good lawyer, because one will jump at the opportunity.

Yes, sue the driver for going too fast/not having his defog on/ getting you hurt. thats your lawsuit

Back