groov

doesn't 1.4 have 'em? or is that only if you host your own 1.40 server?

there's a mem.dll for 1.3 that does it too

tbh idk and idc, who plays in 3rd person anyways

we shoould be able to make a icon for something useless like the rep kit dot and just make it the same as the crosshair an line them up. you can do this with the rep kit icon but you use it and it goes away. i dunno what i should use tho?

Make a new HUD with the reticle image you use (h_reticle.png). Then bind it toggle on/off when you hit third person button?

one thing i always wish emjay took a look at was getting the 1.4 3rd person on the legacy servers. 1.4 3rd person is really great, but only work in 1.4. i tried a few times to see if i could find what trigger this, but had no luck. im guessing the code is in the exe.

one thing i always wish emjay took a look at was getting the 1.4 3rd person on the legacy servers. 1.4 3rd person is really great, but only work in 1.4. i tried a few times to see if i could find what trigger this, but had no luck. im guessing the code is in the exe.

iirc the code to do it is in the mem.dll source that andrew has on his site

but it relies on having andrews Tribes.h which isn't included

1.40 3rd person uses different net code, 1.11 legacy code is included as a courtesy. We have 1.40 3rd person instead of a stable server refresh.

dear friends

groov b very busy trying to pay off debts and move across continent

would like 2 do more thing 4 tribe and get many message but only have time for caveman level response sry

anubis bluelines.dll stuff r changed by edit customcolors.cs

Back