Grimlock. King.

Giant organic reptiles inhabited a planet that has no biological life on it? Not only that but they evolved into some of the exact same species that evolved on earth?

If you worry about why giant fictional alien robots that transform into cars and shoot lasers are able to transform into dinosaurs, you're probably a dick biscuit.

Actually i was bitching because it shows a lack of effort in making the game

war for cybertron was a fuckin awesome game i got all the achievement points on 360 and i was a prime ( which means i basically prestiged ) in multiplayer

i was the best ever
period.

Giant organic reptiles inhabited a planet that has no biological life on it? Not only that but they evolved into some of the exact same species that evolved on earth?

uh....maybe they were robotic dinosaurs...???

and there's no reason they couldn't look the same but be from different origins. like intergalactic quasi parallel evolution but without them being from at any point the same ancestor except the big bang itself. which is ancestor to all.

except maybe god if there is such a thing.

According to the wiki there are so many different timelines/universes it's really anyone's guess as to what's going on in this specific (new) one. :shrug:

Actually i was bitching because it shows a lack of effort in making the game

Uh, the Dinobots are a long standing Autobot faction (Grimlock being the T-Rex shown in the trailer, and plausible since Beast Wars and Transformers are self-fulfilling).

Your complaint would be with Hasbro circa 1984.

Back