Grepolis from the makers of Tribalwars

GH

Contributor
Veteran XV
Is anyone interested in playing Grepolis - The browser game set in Antiquity

It's a bit like Tribalwars, but takes place in Aincient Greece
You have to build a City, build Troops and Ships and then you can send out your fleet to conquer Cities on other Islands
We have a good number of TW.Com guys already playing
We also have our own Alliance being TW Shadow

I will be getting Rayn to set up a game forum for us in the next few days
We already have an IRC channel which is #Grepolis in irc.tribalwar.com

Look forward to seeing a lots of you you there

This is another game we can domimate TDUB style :)

Edit: if you decide to join us, choose South West

Last edited:
And there it is.

However, I'm not going to let another game become as much as a timesink as TW.net was.

All of these games generally suck after a week. Playing them with TWers also sucks since 1/4 of the clan will eventually pull away from the rest of the (more casual) gamers and will start putting science and math to the whole thing, sapping the fun out of it entirely while simultaneously driving the whole gameplay experience into one of doing everything with a hive-mind approach and getting constantly shit on for making a mistake or for not thoroughly understanding every mathematical aspect of the game.

too busy griefing second life people right now

check out hank dubratt if anyone wants to roll with a beautiful woman (named hank) with a femur-sized penis

Last edited:
thank god you made this new thread because the other thread had fallen half way down the front page and i was afraid i wouldnt be able to find it!

thank god you made this new thread because the other thread had fallen half way down the front page and i was afraid i wouldnt be able to find it!
The wit is razor sharp in here today :rofl:

I am sure an Admin can merge them

Last edited:
Back