Greetings

New Here, although I signed up a while ago.

Played the shit out of Tribes and Tribes 2, played T:V and considered suicide. Pray to Satan daily for a proper Tribes 3. Keep busy with the odd MMO or Total War game. Same old story here I imagine.

Just wanted to holla.

So you're practically a meber.

Great to have you here, now get the fuck out and never post again.

What the fuck.

New Here, although I signed up a while ago.

Played the shit out of Tribes and Tribes 2, played T:V and considered suicide. Pray to Satan daily for a proper Tribes 3. Keep busy with the odd MMO or Total War game. Same old story here I imagine.

Just wanted to holla.

<--Same. But I signed up more recently. Not that I'll have much to contribute to the largely intelligent conversations on TW.

But I need something to read at work. Or rather when I should be working at work. And most of you are entertaining to say the least.

But I need something to read at work. Or rather when I should be working at work. And most of you are entertaining to say the least.
Well as long as you take a vow to never make a single post, or say, make one every 3 months or so, I think we can tolerate your presence.

CHEEZBURGA!.gif

Back