Google Android

the browser is supposedly laggy, it doesn't support multi-touch, it's got a separate gmail and imap client, and there's no exchange support

it's basically a retarded iphone, i don't see how anyone could compare the two and end up on android in this version, it's like an early alpha

it's like an early alpha
after looking at it a little closer, i started thinking the same thing. something along the lines of wanting to see it in about 6-12 months. but damn, my contract is up in a month and i need to buy a new phone. in the long-run, i think android is going be the winner. i'm on the fence about being an early adapter at this point. :shrug:

i ordered mine. 177 isn't bad as i was due for an upgrade. it can't be any worse than my current phone.

the demo of the google maps + compass thingy was really cool

didn't know cellphones had compasses in them

after looking at it a little closer, i started thinking the same thing. something along the lines of wanting to see it in about 6-12 months. but damn, my contract is up in a month and i need to buy a new phone. in the long-run, i think android is going be the winner. i'm on the fence about being an early adapter at this point. :shrug:

What are you adapting to?

holy shit thats fucking awesome!

I want that radar thing. Thats james bond-esque and i must have it.

Back