Good evening!

nurp said:
Stef, julie and christine are both giving me attention and I refuse to be a part of it

Baby Bew, what are turbo no limit games? Ive yet to do one.

tell them ... I don't give a fuck about you, leave me alone now.

It's simple and it works. Come on Karim, stop being a good guy ... you'll win at the end ;)

Kahüla said:
tell them ... I don't give a fuck about you, leave me alone now.

It's simple and it works. Come on Karim, stop being a good guy ... you'll win at the end ;)
:lol: Well said, obviously only you and I will get that one but still funny ;) I did, in fact I was getting food and Julie was talking and i just walked away and she looked at me all weird and I didn't say a thing, as for Christine I pretty much will never call her/im her or do anything like that. I'm currently talking to my friend annie and she's like "i wish there were more guys like you" but ofcourse she is not single ;) Always works to my advantage! Already 11:30, osnap, the day went by fast!

Soit sur msn apres 1 heure comme ca on peut se parler :D

Gangrel said:
a certain someone is asleep in bed behind me, snoring (again)

and im not tired in the least
Poke her in her uterus and tell her "nurp says hello" and then twist her nipples.

nurp said:
Stef, julie and christine are both giving me attention and I refuse to be a part of it

Baby Bew, what are turbo no limit games? Ive yet to do one.
Turno SnGs. Instead of a normal SnG where the blinds go up every 10 minutes in turbos the blinds go up every 5 minutes.

Kahüla said:
So you'll just wear a dirty shirt tomorrow 'cause you're too lazy to wash it in the sink ?! .......... :huh:

ask the wife/gf to wash it, after all it's our job ... *cough*

OK, washed it, along with 4 others. Not happy about doing it, though. :disgust:

Now I have to wait for my pants to get dry to dry them. :(

Baby Bew said:
Turno SnGs. Instead of a normal SnG where the blinds go up every 10 minutes in turbos the blinds go up every 5 minutes.
The type of tournament that favors agressive players I take it? So turbno NL is just quicker blinds change eh? If I pm you in #thenuts, we should go a tourney together :) :) :)

Gangrel said:
i do not think she would enjoy that

well
except the nipple part
Then go for the nipple part, my name is short for Purple Nurple which is a titty twister so you could twist her nipples and say "that was from nurp" or, real women don't interpolate, they nurpolate.

FishStix said:
:wave: hey nurpstarr.... long time no talky?

in other news... I might be getting laid soon :D
Ya it's been a while, I was in a server with Zio, what a cock hoslter. Tell him he needs to end his life already.

Do you still play t:v?

blowjobs 4 lyyyyyfee

actually i can arrange one

as soon as she gets out of here

she is sooo stubborn when shes tired

Back