Good evening!

kura is just pissed cause this thread is about how good everything is, and therefore it isn't about him.

wow i have chest hair

man this is awesome.

nurp said:
Suck enough to have 30+ replies everytime I make one. If you want, I can stoop to being an ass and just make 10 threads about how you hack :)

harsh harsh

i'll leave you alone in your wannabe pepper threads then since you're so damn touchy when workin at night :cheers:

ayzianboy said:
harsh harsh

i'll leave you alone in your wannabe pepper threads then since you're so damn touchy when workin at night :cheers:
I'm not :) I'm just returning the favor ;) I don't care if they are wannabe, pepper supports them and there is more of a nightcrew than there is a morning crew regardless.

You don't have to show love Kura but if you could I don't know post without being so bleak and actually say that you're doing well for once, I will be satisfied.

nurp said:
I'm not :) I'm just returning the favor ;) I don't care if they are wannabe, pepper supports them and there is more of a nightcrew than there is a morning crew regardless.
Ayzianboy is just angry because he has a tiny penis.

You don't have to show love Kura but if you could I don't know post without being so bleak and actually say that you're doing well for once, I will be satisfied.
I'll be sure to do that when I am doing well.

wisdom_tb.gif

Kurayami said:
Ayzianboy is just angry because he has a tiny penis.

I'll be sure to do that when I am doing well.
Ok, when you create threads about airplanes and what not, I'm sure that must make you happy in some way or form. If not, does flaming retards who deserve it make you happy.

im regards to the quoted kurayami post

no, i'm not angry

i've known nurp for awhile, we're just bustin each other's balls

stop posting dumbshit flames in yet another attempt to start an argument and get attention

ayzianboy said:
im regards to the quoted kurayami post

no, i'm not angry

i've known nurp for awhile, we're just bustin each other's balls

stop posting dumbshit flames in yet another attempt to start an argument and get attention
Dude, I ended up watching season 1 and 2 in 3 days. Fucking shit 24 is addictive. You never told me whether or not you had decided to stay in school or take that well paying job.

stayin in school. it's easier to get a Ph.D. now than put your life on hold for 5 years at age 35 with a family, should you decide you want one later on.

i went through all 4 seasons in 2 weeks :p

then i went through the office

then firefly

then entourage

i had a productive summer

Back