[Golf Advice] Swinging

Arachno

Veteran XV
At the top of your backswing, make sure the shaft of your club doesn't go past horizontal or you're overswinging. It should be parallel with your shoulders and also inline with your right shoulder.
Your swing should be in one smooth motion, don't try to swing down too fast.
Also, keep your feet planted firmly on the ground as you make your backswing. It should be your hips turning, not your feet.

At the top of your backstroke, make sure the shaft of your penis doesn't go past horizontal or you're overstrokin. It should be parallel with your shoulders and also inline with your right shoulder.
Your stroke should be in one smooth motion, don't try to stroke down too fast.
Also, keep your feet planted firmly on the ground as you make your backstroke. It should be your hips turning, not your feet.

At the top of your backswing, make sure the shaft of your club doesn't go past horizontal or you're overswinging. It should be parallel with your shoulders and also inline with your right shoulder.
Also, keep your feet planted firmly on the ground as you make your backswing. It should be your hips turning, not your feet.

hahhaha

"you hate to lose to a guy with a ponytail"

says the announcer for the ryder cup just a second ago--talking about jimenez

When a couple of guys, who were up to no good started makin' trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.

Back